The HCI Platform Stand-alone Site Option is a customizable portal designed to empower the community and stakeholders with access to high-quality data and decision support. It provides health indicator tracking, best practice sharing and community development in order to help improve the health and environmental sustainability of communities around the world.
The HCI Platform tracks over 100 health and quality of life indicators, offers guidance on over 2,000 community-level interventions, and includes features that help community members work with any stakeholders – such as public or private organizations, hospitals and health systems – to effect change. The system also collects the locally unique knowledge of a region, blending it into the platform to provide a common, understandable and constantly updated view for everyone.
The HCI Platform helps to measurably improve quality of life for people in communities by becoming a catalyst for enduring change. Improving the transparency and accountability of activities enhances community benefit and population health initiatives.
HCI Platform Stand-alone Site Option Features:
- A fully configured and hosted website tailored to any sized region or community
- Dashboard of over 100 health and quality-of-life indicators
- Promising Practices (2,000+) database of evidence-based programs
- Local Resources
- Community engagement and collaboration tools: Event Calendar, News, Polls, etc.
- Literature and education materials
See also: HCI Platform Embedded Option