Unlock data. Gain Knowledge.
Focus resources. Measure results.
The leading community and population health engagement platform helps make
your programs vital and strategic.
From Insight to Action. Our customizable, web-based information systems provide the data and tools to help hospitals, public health agencies, community collaboratives, and other health organizations assess community health needs, identify best practices and interventions to improve health outcomes, and track and evaluate program performance. Our platform equips you with the instruments to become community health champions and to impact community health planning and outcomes.
Powerful Features that Empower You to Move the Needle
- Over 100 health and quality of life indicators and the opportunity to add and customize additional indicators
- Healthy People 2020 and other performance trackers
- Database of over 2,000 evidence-based community programs, which can be filtered to find the most appropriate for your strategies
- Report Assistant compiles related content, such as indicators or promising practices, based on keyword topics for one or multiple locations. The results can be saved as a PDF, emailed, or printed and incorporated into a report
- Mapping and data visualization tools identify intervention opportunities
- CHNA Guide is an interactive online tool that helps health planners—in hospitals, health departments and community collaboratives— identify and assess at-risk populations
- The SocioNeeds Index® is a measure of socioeconomic need at the zip code level that is correlated with preventable hospitalizations and poor health outcomes
- Data Scoring Tool provides a systematic assessment of the relative severity among the dashboard indicators
- Professional consulting services to assess, document, plan and implement for community health improvement
Two Implementation Options, Each One Customizable & Flexible
The HCI Platform is available as either a stand-alone website or integrated directly within your existing website. Each option is enabled with customizable configuration to ensure it dovetails with your organization’s specific strategies.
HCI Platform Stand-alone Site Option. Ideal for community collaboratives, foundations, other partnership-based initiatives, and public health agencies. Provides a solid foundation for PHAB, MAPP and Collective Impact strategies.
HCI Platform Embedded Option. Enables hospitals, health systems and other organizations to embed the platform’s functionality within their branding. Helps to meet IRS 990 requirements for CHNA and Implementation Plans.
An Award-winning Solution
The HCI Platform was recognized as the Best Community Health App at the Health Data Initiave Forum III, where U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Assistant Secretary, Howard Koh, presented us the award.
You Are Not Alone
HCI brings you much more than just technology. You’ll get deep experience from our team of thought leaders in healthcare transformation, public health and health informatics. Add to that the power of hundreds of members in our Community of Clients and you’ve got an instant support network to tap into for ideas, brainstorming, or as a sounding board.
Now you can jump-start your initiatives with the tools and resources to make your organization a showcase of innovation.
See for Yourself
The award-winning HCI Platform is now in 35 states and covering more than 100 million lives! The best way to see what it can do for you is to schedule a quick online demo and discussion. Pick a time from our calendars that is most convenient for you.